Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Beautiful Blogger Award :-D




Guess What? I've been nominated for the Beautiful Blog and Very Inspiring Blogger Awards by fellow blogger Onleilove who encourages physical, spiritual and emotional wholenesss. Please check out this phenomenal woman's blog.


7 Things About Dream aka Me:

1. I am a sensitive. Someone who feels deeply, passionately, and excessively at times. It'my gift and my curse.
2. I LOVE to dance, particularly to reggae music...it's the thing that makes my spirit smile.
3. Loving unconditionally and without attachment is my life's goal.
4. Serving others makes me happy :-)
5. Spending time with my loved ones provides a joy unparalleled. 
6. I spend a lot of time reading and researching...Yes, I'm an undercover nerd.
7. I want my life's work to include travel, writing, and encouraging others.


I am nominating the following blogs for the Beautiful Blog and Very Inspiring Blogger Awards:

1. Wholeness 4 Love
2. Spirituality is Reality
3. Kellz Korner
4. Single Girl in a Couple's World!




Thanks For Reading!!!



1 comment:

Onleilove said...

Thank You so much for this blogging award!