Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What God Says About Love...








This week I interviewed Miss Allgood, the speaker and host of the radio program Spirituality is Reality on Blogtalkradio.com. She is a Spiritual Teacher who attests to communicating directly with the spirit of God. This is what the Spirit had to say about LOVE...


 What is Love?

To love you must become love. To become love you must rid yourself of fear. Fear binds you. Love is freedom. People are afraid to love because they are afraid to lose. Fear has to go...All walls have to be taken down. When you put up a wall of fear, you isolate yourself and can't give or receive love. In love one's existence depends on the others existence... yet both are independent beings. (Both dependent & independent) Love has come to mean being pleasured...This is false. Love is communion and a spiritual/mental connection. To have love we must give of ourselves...our power.

What is Relationship?

There must be a spiritual synchronization among men and women. This is a spiritual "meeting of the minds" How does one know he or she is aligned spiritually requires me to explain something that most people do not know. I will do this a concisely as possible.  Those of us that have read the scriptures have heard the term "unequally yoked" however most do not understand what this means. I want to explain how this relates spiritually to the man and woman his partner. First let me start by explaining what a Yoke is... A Yoke is a device that enables typically Oxen or a PAIR of animals to carry or pull heavy loads simultaneously. Thus enabling them to evenly distribute the workload among each other. All healthy relationships must be harmonious or equally balanced. To be unequally Yoked is to be imbalanced spiritually. Meaning that one or the other person  is bearing excessively on  each other. This is what causes the burden and also pain and suffering. Now what exactly is it that is the burden? It is the person himself. Now this can be either person.  What causes spiritual imbalance is a lack of sharing. When there is sharing of one another. (Notice I say One another) there is a mutual sharing of each other. A man and woman share themselves with each other. In order to really grasp this you must understand that the
 UNIVERSE IS GOVERNED ON RECIPROCITY OR GIVING AND RECEIVING WHICH IS SHARING. TRUE GIVING IS OF YOURSELF. IN ORDER TO GIVE YOURSELF YOU MUST HAVE NO FEAR.GIVING is what lessens the load AND PRODUCES HARMONIOUS LOVE. 
For those of you who still may not grasp this. Picture a balancing scale. In order for each side of the scale to be in equilibrium both sides must have an equal amount of weight. In spiritual relationships there is no pain or burden because there is BALANCE.
 In love there is NO PAIN. On the contrary. Love actually gives an orgasmic burst of energy and profound strength. It quickens you gives you life force! 
I know this sounds way out the box but it is the truth. No relationship should be causing one to be drained or burdened.  When I spoke of opposites I did not mean this in a trivial or superficial way. I mean your spiritual opposite. If you want to know more about that I can tell you. Women have to get in touch with their spiritual self. They have to get away from the traditional sense of relationship and get back to the purity of just plain old friendship. From what I can see most women do not even truly value this. Out of the best friendships love is born.


Your Love Is Closer Than You Think :-)

Check out the Spirituality is Reality radio show at: www.blogtalkradio.com/miss_allgood


 
To continue the discussion join the Not-so-Patiently Waiting...
& Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/DayDream217
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I allowed my fear and walls that I put up keep me single for 13yrs and counting. I finally had a breakthrough and working on removing the fear and tearing down the walls so I can love and receive love. I haven't ever been in love and never had a man tell me they love me (outside of my father). I had to realize what role I played in that and start the forgiving and healing process.