Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Men Want Nice Bodies, Good Food & Great Sex...


 
 
 
 
Source: unitedblackamerica.com
 
 
 
Today while browsing the web I came across a video in which a panel of Black men were discussing their views on marriage. Upon hearing statements like "Women know we like tight bodies so they should go to the gym" and "She gotta be able to cook and should give me sex every time I ask" I became annoyed. As they rattled off the "duties" of a wife, I blurted out (with an attitude of course) "What are you gonna do while she is doing all of that?" As soon as I said it I realized this is the problem with most of our relationships. We (men & women) are constantly concerned with what the other person can do for us. There is a tit for tat attitude running rampant in society. These men expect their women's bodies, cooking skills and sex to be on point. While we women have our own exhaustive list of  requirements. In relationships women & men barrage one another with expectations and/ or demands. You need to do this for me. You should be this way to make me happy...

This my friends is not love. Let's stop making demands and focusing solely on what we want. Let us move to  a higher level of love... one where we focus on fostering the well being of the other person. 
 
I'm just sayin...
 
 
Rest Assured Dolls Your Love Is On The Way!
 
 
 
 
To continue the discussion join the Not-so-Patiently Waiting...
Facebook Page at  https://www.facebook.com/groups/206747639372967/ 
& Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/DayDream217
 

1 comment:

Miss Allgood said...

I get mad when I hear things like this. It's immature and superficial.