Friday, May 4, 2012

Love & Anxiety...



 














The closer I get to love
The more anxious I become
As it draws near I am tempted to run...

To run because loving him will most certainly bring instances of disappointment & pain
To shield myself from those inevitable periods of rain

The closer I get to love
The more anxious I become
As it draws near I am tempted to run...

To flee because the Creator will most certainly use this love to strip me
of stubbornness & my idealistic vision of reality

The closer I get to love
The more anxious I become
As it draws near I am tempted to run...

To run into his open arms
where the two of us shall become one




 Ladies Your Man is Closer Than You Think!!!



To continue the discussion join the Not-so-Patiently Waiting...
Facebook Page at  https://www.facebook.com/groups/206747639372967/
& Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/DayDream217

4 comments:

Kellz Korner said...

This is really sweet...

Dream said...

Thanks Kellz!

Anonymous said...

Beautifully worded. Love the way the poem confesses to it shortcomings while rising to a sustainable level of commitment to another.

Daisy said...

Welcome back! Great poem