Thursday, May 24, 2012

♥ Community Connection ♥

Hey Luvs, 

Just wanna share a couple of things I've been working on recently, in hopes that you (my wonderful readers) can help a sister out :-)

First & Foremost I need your help in spreading the word about an initiative I've spearheaded called Give My Sister The Gift of Life, Give a Kidney. My god-sister and confidant Virginia recently suffered kidney failure and is in need of a transplant. Therefore, I have made it my mission to help her find a kidney donor. All my life I have watched her take care of others, it's her turn to be taken care of. If you know a healthy individual with an O blood type whose interested in donating please contact me.
Go here to Share With Friends, For More Information, or To Contact Me:

P.S. Don't Forget to Like The Page...

Last but not least I've also spearheaded something called Date Swap!
Sometimes we get stuck in a dating rut because we're not meeting people outside of our social circles or the club. So why not use other folks social circles to meet & connect with eligible bachelors/bachelorettes! Join The NSPW Date Swap and let other participants suggest great guys or gals for you. In order to get started or for more info. join the NSPW facebook group at:



Help a single sister out & spread the word!!!

Thanks!!!


*Post Info. About Your Community or Business Projects In The Comments Section*




To share your thoughts on being single, dating, and relationships join the Not-so-Patiently Waiting... Facebook Page at  https://www.facebook.com/groups/206747639372967/
& Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/DayDream217








1 comment:

Pabvon said...

I am an event planner, I specialize in all types of events...you can find information at www.rsvpbypabvon.com or find the fan page at RSVPByPabvon and like us!