Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Build-A-Man: Custom Made Men :-D







Have you ever heard of Build-A-Bear???

Well if not, it's every kids dream. You can walk into a store pick any teddy bear you want and then pick out every aspect of its outfit, down to its underwear. But wait, it gets better. You may even have a message recorded so that your bear can talk to you at the press of a button. It's basically a custom made bear.

This got me thinking recently...
I would love to go into a store called Build-A-Man and custom make my sweetie. He would be a gorgeous 6'2, deep chocolate brown, perfectly chiseled with a great smile. He would be loyal, dependable, loving, affectionate, attentive, and a man after God's own heart. He would call me instead of text me, take me on thoughtful dates, and always make me feel wanted. He would be an amazing lover who could provide climax over & over again. 

My custom made man would have it all. :-) 
(P.S. I know this is unrealistic but a girl can dream, can't she?)


What would your Custom Made Man or Woman look like???





Hold on dolls, Your Man is Closer Than You Think!!!





To continue the discussion join the Not-so-Patiently Waiting...
Facebook Page at  https://www.facebook.com/groups/206747639372967
& Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/DayDream217


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My man would put the toilet seat down, wipe his hair off the sink after shaving and give nightly back rubs. LOL