Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I Want To Give Him My Best...







I haven't had much to say about love/relationships lately. Is it because I've lost hope??? Not at all! I still believe that I will be blessed with a healthy & loving union at some point. Yet, at this particular moment in time I have other more pressing matters to attend to. I wouldn't want my amazing man to show up and find me in my current predicament. I mean in all actuality he may already be in my life but.... I really want him to experience the me that has her sh*t together. The healthy, spiritually sound, fulfilled (in my career), cash getting me. 

I want to give him my best because he deserves nothing less than that...






Ladies remain filled with hope because your man is closer than you think!



To continue the discussion join the Not-so-Patiently Waiting...
Facebook Page at  https://www.facebook.com/groups/206747639372967/
& Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/DayDream217

4 comments:

DivaLaLeeka said...

Amen.........girl i have a wonderful man that gives his all ..and i cant ask for nothing more...they say "when you find a good man hold on to him" trust me i'm holding on..we came a long for (2 years) and the ups n downs weren't the best...but he said if he had to go threw hell again with me knowing that we'll end up this happy he'll do it all over again....by him saying that truly tells me that he's the one for me....


so your man will have to love you with your flaws but don't let your bad habits get the best of you...i'm speaking from experience...


god bless and have hope in yourself ..you can do it !... =]

Dream said...

Thanks so much for the encouragement Diva :-)

Anonymous said...

I def. feel you on the career front. I felt like I had it all together a few yrs back but now not so much. I am not in a happy place if you will. Not like anybody is beating down my door but I am not sure I am where I want to be starting a new relationship but I pray God's will shall be done all the same.

Anonymous said...

I have a topic for you, when people believe you are obsessed with them, but you feel deep down inside he or she is your soulmate, and they just don't yet.The feelings still linger at the thought of them while you finally respecting their space. Do you have any suggestions for finally closer when you thought you were closed? This has to be one of hardest situations I ve experienced.