Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Random Thought: When Nature Calls...




 


So, I've noticed that a new pattern has emerged since I began my dating hiatus. For the first two weeks of the month I was absolutely fine with the idea of not dating & perhaps even being single for the duration of my life. It was a great feeling, replete with a sense of immense freedom. I felt so light. Fast forward to weeks 3 & 4 when my entire tune changed. Not only was I no longer satisfied with this no dating stuff but, I also couldn't stomach the thought of being a perpetual Bachelorette. What brought about this switch you may ask? Simply put...hormones. At this time of the month my body is preparing to create and nurture life. Therefore, I am fertile and as Austin Powers would put it, Randy baby ;-)

Did God know what he was doing or did God know what he was doing??? If not for these fluctuations in my hormones I would probably be over men completely. But obviously the Creator has another plan in store for me.

*Sigh* My Loves, Your Man is Closer Than You Think & Mines Better Be As Well :-)

To continue the discussion join the Not-so-Patiently Waiting...
Facebook Page at  https://www.facebook.com/groups/206747639372967/
& Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/DayDream217

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG my hormones were OFF the chain last month right before my cycle. This month I am fine. When women say you hit your peak later in life they did NOT lie! I never pd my sex drive any attn (mainly because I was celibate for over a decade) but soon as I hit 35 it's like a switch flipped and my body started craving sex sex and more sex. Have mercy Jesus please send me a hubby I would rather marry than burn lol

Dream said...

Something gotta give Anon, something gotta give :-)