Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Random Thought: What I look forward to giving my man...



I knew I was ready to be a wife when I felt this shift take place… I no longer wanted to focus solely on myself. This feeling subsequently became an overwhelming desire to focus my attention and immense love on my male counterpart. The only problem is he hasn’t arrived yet.  There are so many things I look forward to sharing with my man. I get elated just thinking about it!


I look forward to being his blessing

I look forward to honoring God with him

I look forward to cooking for him

I look forward to lifting his spirit when he feels down

I look forward to being his ultimate help & support

I look forward to sacrificing for him

I look forward to laughing with him :-)

I look forward to growing with him

I look forward to making love to him

I look forward to raising children with him

 I look forward to simply giving my all to him

Of Course there are some things I can’t mention here ;-)… but I look forward to so much.



Dolls your man is closer than you think & so is mine!


To continue the discussion join the Not-so-Patiently Waiting...
Facebook Page at  https://www.facebook.com/groups/206747639372967/
& Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/DayDream217

 

1 comment:

sherri said...

Love it!