Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Love Resolutions....


In this weeks video I share my Love Life Resolution & ask that you do the same :-)   

Please leave me a comment letting me know what you intend to do differently when it comes to your love life this new year!





  Ladies Your Man is Closer Than You Think!!!

  

To continue the discussion join the Not-so-Patiently Waiting...
Facebook Page at  https://www.facebook.com/groups/206747639372967/
& Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/DayDream217

4 comments:

terrilmcmillan said...

Hey Dream...I'm starting by writing a vision statement for nxt year. I learnt that at my old job!

Dream said...

That's a GREAT idea Terri!!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

I am working on my vision board tonight and tomorrow I will have a section dedicated to love, as well as, other things.

A few things were revealed to me last yr that I need to continue to work on in 2012 as it relates to love and affairs of the heart. I am def. a work in progress.

Happy New Year

Dream said...

Oooohhh a Vision Board, sounds like fun :-)