Monday, August 15, 2011

Created to be a Wife.....

I can easily say, this has been one of the toughest weeks of my life.  In addition to being unemployed and struggling financially, my health has been deteriorating (most likely due to the stress of being unemployed).  Through it all I am surrounded by family & friends who love and support me.  Through it all the creator of the universe sustains me.  Yet, there is still this yearning to be supported in a completely different way.  To be held and comforted by someone who, not just loves me but is in love with me.

Every couple of months this intense yearning to be a wife and mother resurfaces, stronger and with more urgency.  I feel in every fiber of my being that I was created to be a wife.  Therefore, I refuse to accept anything else but that.  I will not be a jumpoff, a side chick, a boo, or even a wifey.  Wife is the only title I will accept at this stage in my life.

Who ever you are and where ever you are, know that my heart longs for you.  I look forward to the day when I can look into your eyes, smile at you, comfort you & be comforted by you.

Still Not-So-Patiently Waiting For His Love....





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's worth the wait ladies...

KeKeHipHopWife said...

Now that you know WHO You are & What You want & Have put it out there in the Universe, Please be open to A Reflection of You!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with KekeHipHopWife

Anonymous said...

BRAVO!!!! You are so IN my head and took the unspoken words and feelings right on out of my mind body and soul!!!!

Nailaa555 said...

I am impatient myself. I am just taking the time to get my house in order. Luck is prepartion meet opportunity.

Single Sistah said...

I feel the same way!

Erica Sharon said...

WOW...Great to know that I am not the only one experiencing the same exact thing! Though this is not the only time I've been unemployed, it is the longest and the most broke I have ever been! It wasn't until now when i have been put in this situation that I realized that God created me to be a wife...and frankly, that is the only thing that will bring me success in life!!! AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH JUST BEING A WIFE! That is exactly what us women were originally created to do!!! Stay encouraged my sister! Keep loving on God! Your man of God will come! And he will be blessed to have a woman with a heart to serve like you!

http://ericasharon.squarespace.com/